Re: ITunes with Jaws 11

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:41:24 -0600

Before you come unglued check out the site a bit.

There's a link that says "accessibility" that seems to  give what might be some
useful information. I don't know because I'm not currently interested in
itunes.

Before you criticize the person who submitted the site, how about giving him a
little  thanks for trying to  help you.

Bob

A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing
you just did? Don't do that.' Douglas Adams