Re: ITunes with Jaws 11

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:55:50 -0400

Actually ed, the best way to prevent that is to remove iTunes from the file
asociations list.

iTunes 10 works ppretty well with jaws 11, but for some reason jaws 12 is a bit
more stable. However, if jaws 11 is the only you have, you are good. I
personally love iTunes. It is my favorite player around. However, it takes a
bit of getting used to. Just like everything apple.