Re: IE7 and tabs

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:59:47 -0400

MessageUnfortunately that's just what happens with IE 7, unless you're using
Vista, then you actually have control over the sound volume of IE--lucky ppl!
Oh well, at least that's one good feature about Vista.  Anyway, nope, I don't
think it's a quirk b/c that's the way it apparently is supposed to act.  Mark