IE7 and tabs

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:54:32 +0800

Heya List,

Please can anyone help me with a define answer, we all use Jaws right and having
Jaws heard with not many interruptions is important right. Why is it in IE7 if I
have 3 to 4 websites loaded up that some have sound coming from them that it
doesn't matter that I jump to another tab website I still hear the sound coming
from another page, this also happens when IE is minimized at the bottom. I'm
running the latest version of Jaws with IE7 updated and windows XP Home. Is this
wierd thing happening to others?
This is the only quirk I have with IE7 if it is a quirk
Thanks in advance on any help on this

Cheers,

Jim from Oz