I need a voice call software which works well with with Jaws!

  • From: Hamid <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:29:40 +0430

hi all, i have different problems with different softwares:
skype: it's i think the best, but in my geographical region (Iran) it is not working;i am not sure whether it is because of governmental filtering from inside or from outside! therefore maybe a well and affordable vpn is a good solution for me; i am still working on this but any comment which may speed up this process for me will be appreciated. ICQ? it's also a very nice software, but it is not working with my jaws; so there may be a script/patch or whatever which makes jaws 10.0 working with that.
yahoo: the voice is not working due to governmental filteration...
oovoo: the same as ICQ

to sum up i'd rather a way which makes my current softwares work and as a second choice a new software:)
i appreciate any comments; the off-topic private messages are also welcome.
cheers
Hamid
Alternative archives located at: