Re: Hello all!

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 22:29:10 -0700

Maria,

Not sure what you mean by "auto complete". If you're referring to names auto
completing in the header when you start entering one that's in your
contacts,then I think you'll find your answer in tools/options and look in the
preferences page.
press the E-Mail options button.
then the advanced e-mail options button
Make sure these are checked:
Automatic name checking
Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields

  Dave