Re: How to join this list

  • From: "Bill and marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:30:41 -0500

Who ever wrote this, you are right. I! am! not! asking! for! me! You will note, I am a member

Bill R Johnson -

To join me in my Chat Room please go to     this link

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=7c7f1db7&p=0

To join my Help List send a blank email to

Help_Needed_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Chat List, the Sister list, send a blank email to

Big_Happy_Family_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Positive Thinkers List send a blank email to

Blind_Positive_Thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Buy-Sell-Trade list send a blank email to

FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you like books join my books list by sending a blank email to

Speaking_Of_Books-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Games Discussion List send a blank email to

Accessible_Games_Discussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my cats discussion list send a blank email to CatterChatter-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and follow the simple prompts.

Email us at eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx