How to join this list

  • From: "Bill and marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:12:50 -0500

Hi list.  Somebody on one of my lists is asking how to join the Jaws list at
Freelists  and I think I still remember.  I don't want to give wrong info
though.  Would somebody either post it, send it to me privately, or post it
on my Help_Needed_List?  Write me at either email at the bottom of the
message if you write privately.   Thanks list.

Bill R Johnson  -

To join me in my Chat Room please go to     this link

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=7c7f1db7&p=0

To join my Help List send a blank email to

Help_Needed_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Chat List, the Sister list, send a blank email to

Big_Happy_Family_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Positive Thinkers List send a blank email to

Blind_Positive_Thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Buy-Sell-Trade list send a blank email to

FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you like books join my books list by sending a blank email to

Speaking_Of_Books-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Games Discussion List send a blank email to

Accessible_Games_Discussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my cats discussion list send a blank email to
CatterChatter-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and follow the simple prompts.

Email us at eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or at