Re: How to determine connection speed in JFW 11 and Win 7?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:09:48 +0100

You need to use a speed testing site like www.testmy.net.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth

On 09/06/2010 08:19, Alan Clendinen wrote:
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to determine the Internet connection speed on a Windows
7 system using JFW 11?

On a desktop PC using Windows XP, JAWS 7 always announces the connection speed
as soon as I connect to the Internet, but on my llaptop using Windows 7 and JFW
11, JAWS never says anything about the connection speed. How do I get this
laptop to tell me the connection speed?

Alan

Alternative archives located at: