Re: How do I use JAWS to tell IE to always trust a site?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:05:51 -0500

Hi,

Well, there's a few things you can do to fix this.  You can either
tell IE not to warn you when you are going from a secured zone to an
unsecured one.  Hit alt+t to bring down the tools menu and arrow down
to internet options.  Hit ctrl+tab till you get to advanced and arrow
down to where you can turn these messages off using your space bar as
the toggle.
I don't know what putting it in your trusted sites will do but, if you
think you need to, go to internet options just like I told you above
and ctrl tab till you hear security settings.  Youll be at a point
where you can select which zone you can modify the settings for,
internet, local intranet, Trusted Sites, and Restricted sites.  Use
your right arrow to go to trusted sites and then tab to add...  An
edit field will come up where you can type the url of the site you
want to add.  Hit enter after you type it in and then tab to OK.  It
ought to be in the trusted sites then.

HTH,
Alex

On 4/14/09, Curtis Jackson <cjackson102@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Their should be a place that you can check when that message comes up that
> says some thing like all ways truss this site.
>

>   _____

Alternative archives located at: