Re: How can i register Avast?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:50:08 +0300

Hello!!!
to  register  avast    virus  protection  applacation, please visit
the following:
bring up the   links feature, press enter for download
from an the  download section,  select  you're  preferable appropriate
    language depending on  you're preferences.
and  hit enter to start download.
note:
they  currently  don't  provide the  home  edition version.
you  have to  purchase  authorization  license  in  case you  decided
to use that certain product.
after  sixty days    you're  trial demonstration license  should
expired, and  the  original one must be purchased  for     further
valid  one, two, or  three  years.
if   you won't  purchase a license, try to get it's home edition from:

--
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy
skype account: