RE: How can I import my contacts?

  • From: "Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:27:53 -0500

I find it most reliable to import using a comma separated values CSV file.
Not sure if the application you're talking about will allow you to export ,
but Outlook does allow you to import from a variety of file formats Simply
go to the Outlook Contacts, hit alt, to go to the file menue, and arrow down
until you find the import and then follow the wizard.