Re: How accessible is facebook with jaws? I know you have to get someone to read the characters in the box for you when you are signing up.

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:49:03 -0700

Just go to facebook and sign in, it's like a little place to put your status
and read what other people are doing...
I don't use anything special, I just go through everything by headings and hit
the like button on people's statuses.
There are other ways of using facebook, but I don't use them.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom