Re: How accessible is facebook with jaws? I know you have to get someone to read the characters in the box for you when you are signing up.

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:41:56 -0300

Hello Pam,

Also a jaws user, I haven't yet used facebook with Jaws but I know that it is
alot like msn chat, you communicate with people on your facebook page by
reading on the screen what they have typed and you also communicate with people
on facebook by also typing on the screen what you want to say......it is alot
like texting on a cell phone.

Happy facebook communicating,

Hank

to read the characters in the box for you when you are signing up.

  What do you do?  Do you type on their or talk on the phone or what?  Pam