re: Hotmail mobile

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:35:40 -0400

Allan,

Thanks for your input. I wish Microsoft would use the screen-reader friendly
design of mobile.live/hm as a template for an accessible version of Windows
Live Hotmail.

I would note, that most web-enabled cell phones do indeed have the ability
to send and receive file attachments, so adding that feature to Hotmail
Mobile would enhance it a great deal.

Alan

Allan Wong wrote:
as you've been notice from the name of this service, it is mobile live, so
it suppose meant for mobile phone or comunicator user. for mobile phone, you
are unable to attach any files nor to receive any attachment.
this service is ideal for those who need to read urgent email and also for
those with mobile phone and access to their mail box.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong