Re: Hotmail mobile

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:47:09 +0800

hi,
as you've been notice from the name of this service, it is mobile live, so it
suppose meant for mobile phone or comunicator user. for mobile phone, you are
unable to attach any files nor to receive any attachment.

this service is ideal for those who need to read urgent email and also for
those with mobile phone and access to their mail box.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong