RE: Hotmail account in MS Outlook

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 01:44:55 +0100

Hi Addison, Outlook Express is the e-mail client we all come to know and
love back in the Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP era, and is now replaced by
Windows Mail under Vista. Microsoft Outlook, however, comes with most
versions of office, and does more than e-mail; it can help you organize your
life, jot down little notes, create to-do lists, and so on. Hope that helps.