Re: Hotmail account in MS Outlook

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:07:00 -0400

Hello All,
Can somebody tell me what is the difference between microsoft outlook from
outlook express? I'm hotmail user and doesn't know anything much about these
things. Also if I get window live mail for hotmail what alternative do I have
in there? Again Is window live mail have outlook express for hotmail? I'm
trying to get some understanding here. I would appreciate if somebody be
helpful to me to understand these things please. If you want to e-mail me
private you can e-mail me at oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Addison

O. Addison Gethers