Re: Here is the PDF file I'm talking about!

  • From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:45:16 +1100

Brandon,
This is nothing more than a series of pictures, one picture per page which has been saved with a PDF file extension.
No idea why this one has been saved with a PDF file extension, but it's still a picture and therefore should have a file extension of .jpg.
To make it accessible to a screen reader, you would need to use Optical Character Recognition to turn it into text.
HTH.
Glen

On 14-Oct-2010 16:06, Brandon Keith wrote:
Here,
I forgot to attach it on the last email! Sad smile emoticon
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom