Re: Here is the PDF file I'm talking about!

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:58:22 -0700

Awesome! so here is the big guy... Does anyone have any idea of how to get rid of the mile long line breaks either with jaws, word or Kurzweil? I would like to be able to arrow through the script with the up and down arrow keys with out always hearing "blank" after every one or two down strokes. I would like the words to be on different lines, but not 3 to 20 lines away from each other.

like:

ME
Without a line break everything is shorter to read
YOU
sure it is...
ME
Yep, it's a breeze!

Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom
Also add me on facebook!
brandonkeith

From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10-14-2010 08:43

Ahh, OK, what about curswale (or how ever you spell it XD)...
Will that work as well?