Re: Help with regard to jaws for My friend

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:04:37 -0500

Hi Fayaz,
Since your friend has already tried repair, and re-installation,
the next thing to do, is make sure that her machine is configured properly
for optimum use with Jaws.
There is great imformation on the FS website, and in the Jaws help for this.
After that, if she is still having problems,
she may need to try re-adjusting her display settings.
Ricque