Re: Help with jaws required urgently!

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:08:58 -0500

Hi Fayaz,

I don't think you are doing anything incorrectly. Actually, I am surprised that
everything works a little bit with 256 memory. I would seriously, if you can,
getting at least another 256 to put in the computer which would give you 512 in
total. I really think that everything would work much better if you can do
that.
Hope that helps!
Pat

e-mail: