Re: Help! Real Player & iPod Shuffle

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:02:17 -0600

Enjoy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Help! Real Player & iPod Shuffle

Right on!
I rarely use Real Player but as long as I have the room, I will leave it on my system.
I have bookmarked a number of radio stations and some of these use Real Player for their streams.
Other than that, I don't bother it and it doesn't bother me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>