Re: nytimes.com crash - interesting twist

  • From: "Douglas C. DeCamp" <ddecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:03:04 -0500

Stan,
I too had tried the style-sheet solution with JAWS 6.1 and found it rarely worked. However, I upgraded to JAWS 6.2 and it now works every time. I do always have to start a blank IE page, do the Insert-V, set ignore style sheets, then open nytimes.com. Once done I can get to all articles and fully navigate back and forth. I still cannot select a NYTimes article from the E-Mails they send me, but I scan these in the morning to decide which sections I want to review (National, Business, etc.) and then use the above process. I've gotten used to it and works fairly quickly and well.