Re: Help!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:00:46 -0000

Have you checked the Gllobal AVoice Adjustment dialogue?  First, choose SAPI5
from the change synthesizer list.  then go to JAWS, basic, Voices Submenu,
Global Adjustment... and see what the choice of persons you have there in that
persons combo box.  If nothing doing, a reinstall might cure the problem: or an
error message may pop up during installation (and not be spoken)?.