RE: Hello Eric Addison here

  • From: "Eric Morin" <Eric.Morin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:19:16 -0700

If you are using Windows XP or Vista then go to
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ in the middle of the screen
check QuickTime 7.4.5 for Windows XP
or Vista   and then below that click Free download now.  Then you will
have the choice saving the installer or just running it.  If I was you I
would just run it.