Re: HELP!

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:43:42 -0700

Hi, Yadiel.  Just go to your control panel, click on the setting that allows
you to remove IE 9, then it will revert back to IE 8.

If this doesn't work, there's a detailed explanation on google on how to remove
a version of Internet Explorer so that you are left with the previous version.

HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx