Re: GroupWise and JFW

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:26:41 -0500

To All-
Using GW6.5.1 with JFW6.2 on XP Professional-
The control-Delete works and then opens the next message.
Re the problem with how the supplied GW scripts work, Traci Jackson at
FS sent a different set when JAWS 6 was introduced, and the scripts fix
the annoying "To: From: Subject:"reading when you move up/down the list
with the arrow keys.  Please write to Traci or to me if interested.  I
don't understand why FS did not provide them with the later upgrades.
Cher

>>> citsengtwenty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/02/05 3:08 AM >>>

Hello,

I am a groupwise user as well but have never tried this key
combination, I
will give it a shot on my machine to see if it works but I think that I
am
using version 6.5.3 of the Groupwise client.

I have to use the JAWS scripts from version 5 of JAWS I think as I have

problems when moving up dand down messages in the Inb-box, it seems to
try
to read the heading titles etc.
When i reported this to Freedomscientific they advised that Novell
write the
Groupwise scripts.

Steve.