Re: GroupWise and JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:51:13 -0700

This was a good idea, but it didn't work!

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/01 4:48 PM >>>
Eileen, I'm a Groupwise user. I use version 6.0.3 with Jaws 6.2. I
haven't
yet tried version 6.5.4.
One think you might try is recompiling the scripts for groupwise. While

you're still in Groupwise, do an insert-zero, and this will take you to
the
script manager. To do the compile, do a control-s, and hopefully you'll
hear
a beep signifying that you have a clean compile. Do an alt-f4 to get
out of
the script manager. Now get out of Groupwise, then go back into it, and
see
if the control-delete works any better.
If there's anybody on the list that uses version 6.5.4, feel free to
comment. Hope this helps.