Google and contacts

  • From: "Shannon Hannah" <hannah74@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:01:03 -0500

I would like to export my contacts from my address book in OE to my new google account. I have looked on the gmail help and the only information I found was as follows.

From Outlook Express:
Select File > Export > Address Book from the main menu.
Select Text File (Comma Separated Values).
Click Export.
I really need more information I think. More detailed instruction from someone who has done this before would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shannon
Alternative archives located at: