Re: [GDUI-Friends] Re: [Seeingeye] A very necessary decision,here you are

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kphoang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:50:01 -0700

Gee it is to bad that this has caused such a furor, it has nothing to do
with the person or the Dog.  It is just a statement meaning only that I am
sorry to see a Dog go Back!  We are all to touchy about this.  I can
appreciate all of the work you do to make it a success, The schools hard
work to make it work, the Dogs hard work to make it a success!
My statement was a thought of sorrow about the Dog, the User and the School.
It makes me sad to see a user to work so hard and have to start over!
Now that you know that there is nothing to this message will it answer your
questions?
It is also to bad that the message needed to be explained!
Dick