Fwd: Out of Office AutoReply: [jawsscripts] Re: Are there any scripting tools to create jaws scriptsfor games?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:39:10 -0500

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: [jawsscripts] Re: Are there any scripting tools to create jaws scriptsfor games?
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:21:12 -0500
From: "John Carson" <johncarson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello:

I apologize for the inconvenience, however, I am out of the office at this time, and will be returning on Monday, December 7, 2009.

If you have an escalation that needs immediate attention, please contact one of the following senior technicians:

grant Patterson
(727 299-6236
gpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim ellsworth
(727) 299-6228
jellsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or, you can contact the Director of Technical Support, Bryan Carver, by calling 1 (800) 444-4443, and dial extension 1062.

Alternative archives located at: