Re: lost focus

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:34:38 -0700

To weigh in on the discussion further,  my lost focus issues with Outlook
Express are occurring on a computer that does not have AVG, but instead has
Norton.

I have had other computers with Norton on them, but no lost focus.

It really seems to be something with Jaws 11.

If I get time here, I'm going to put Jaws 10 back on the computer I'm having
a problem with, and will see if that makes any difference.

Tom Behler in Colorado