Funny j8 i.e.6 behavior

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:34:23 -0400

I am running JFW 8 with IE 6. This is a new installation. When I do an alt A and go to organize favorites, none of the buttons for doing various things read. The list box of the folders does read, but nothing else reads. I can hit tab all day and think I am moving between the buttons as the list shows up regularly, but not a single button reads. I tried switching to all with an insert s, no change. Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Dan