Re: Form Question.

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:02:47 -0500

Anita,

I'm sorry, but I just don't recall.  I only remember finding the verbalization
annoying and being glad to turn it off.  As I said, I've noticed no
deterioration in JAWS's functioning.  I'm hoping someone else on the list can
give you an informed answer.  If I come across one, I'll post it.
      From: Anita

      Hi list,
          How do I get to the first edit box of forms with JFW?
          Anita