Re: Footer information

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:11:27 -0500 (CDT)

Microsoft *has* to add an option to filter according to reply-to field. I don't understand why they don't, and I don't know who to petition to for that feature. Filtering by reply-to would be the one fool-proof way to filter, without exception, every message sent to the JFW list.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Gary King wrote:

An even better criteria to use for filtering messages is "Where the To or CC
line contains."  This puts all of the messages in the proper folder except
fro those that come from a very few nonconformists who use the BCC field.
Those folks really deserve the Delete key salute.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>