Re: Flash drive version of JFW

  • From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:02:18 +0100

Hello Friends,
I have a question.
I have installed portable jaws on a pen drive and already installed Braille
display on the desktop. Everytime I run the portable Jaws from the memory
stick doesn't activate the Braille display on the same desktop despite the
fact that I added it  to the jfw.ini and I can see it on the list of
displays. If there is a way how to start the display together with portable
jaws from memory stick? Is there a switch of that kind which can invoke the
display?
Thanks very much for your effort to help me.
Marijan