Find visited links

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:44:54 -0500

Hi friends,
I'm using Windows XP Pro and Jaws 10. When I clink on a link on the web and
then want to come back to that link all I have to do is press the letter V and
I start to go through the visited links on that page. On my desktop computer
when I click on a link and then want to find it later I can get there by
pressing
the letter v, too.
When in Out Look Express on the Desktop the letter v for visited links works,
but on my laptop when I click on a link I can't get back there by pressing the
letter V. I can, however, get to the unvisited links by pressing the letter u.
What settings do I need to adjust to get this option to work. Any help would
be appreciated.
Brian