Re: Find nd Replace

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:55:45 -0700

Oh!  I thought Peter meant that he performed this replace operation, then
exited the operation and went to an incidence of the word whose attributes
he wanted to change, checked to see if it was bolded, and discovered that it
wasn't, and that was the problem.  I'm just working on my second mug of
coffee, here.  Sorry to have butted in.