FW: jfw Digest V2 #862

  • From: <randy.eddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:44:54 -0400

If you want to move a file or folder to the top of a list, do the following

Select the file or folder
Press F2 to edit
Place a ` sign at the beginning of the file name and press enter
Then press F5 to refresh and the file will be placed at the beginning of the
list.
Randy Eddy
819 997-5493
randy.eddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Accessibility Tips
http://publiservice.gc.ca/services/act-tia/80000/80000_e.html

Sent: 28-Jun-2005 8:05 AM
To: jfw digest users
Subject: jfw Digest V2 #862

jfw Digest      Tue, 28 Jun 2005        Volume: 02  Issue: 862

In This Issue:
                Re: Cut, copy & paiste within a folder

From: "Debbie  Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cut, copy & paiste within a folder
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:04:27 -0700

I think a file or folder that has been moved or created in a list appears at
the bottom until you close and re-open the file list where the folder or file
will appear in the order pre-arranged. The default is alphabetical.
Debbie Kessler
Adaptive Computer Consultant
Fullerton Community College