RE: Excel question

  • From: "Jana Schroeder" <schroja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:44:06 -0500

Dear Robbie,

Once I've typed in the formula, if I arrow away fro mthat cell and then back
into it, JAWS says, for example, "55, has formula," where 55 is the sum of
the cells in my formula.  Doing insert-F5 also repeats the information in
the cell.  If this is not working for you, are you sure the formula is typed
in exactly?  There are no spaces within the formula.

Hope this helps,
Jana

  _____