Re: E-mails which have been archived

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:03:03 -0400

Outlook Express doesn't archive email messages.  Only Microsoft Outlook does
any sort of archiving of messages.  To move messages, select the message or
messages and press control shift V for move to folder.
You will have a treeview of all your folders, arrow up or down to the folder
you want to move the messages to and enter on okay.
To get jaws to say words:
Press insert and 6 on the number row for the configuration manager.
Press control shift D to open the default configuration manager.
Press alt S for the set options menu.
Enter on user options.
Tab and then arrow down to the radio button for words.
Enter on okay.
press alt f4 to leave the configuration manager and enter on yes to save
your changes.
Debbie