Email Font

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:09:56 -0700

Is there a way using JFW 6.0 to increase the size of the characters in the
email messages we send?
As I write the email the character size is 15 point.
I have looked into Tools, options, fonts and changed the font size, but
nothing happens when I read the email sent, it still says "Font small"?
All ideas would be appreciated.
Dick
I am using Windows XP, Office XP, Pentium 4 512 Meg RAM with 55 Gig of free
hard drive space, JFW 6.0, Outlook Express 6.x.