Re: Editing mood text with latest versons of skype, Jaws, and the skripts?

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:01:14 -0700

hey Doug. I some how started that extras manager in skype and I can't get it to go away. I removed skype ad-ons in add/remove programs but it still comes up. How can I make it go away? and if I have to uninstall and reinstall how can I keep my contacts. thanks

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@xxxxxxxx>