RE: ESPN the magazine online

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:24:27 -0800

    I haven't looked at the page yet, but I want to dispel the myth that you
are unable to access WebBraille if you lack a braille display or a copy of
an expensive OCR program for the blind.  You can use the free braille
translation program winTrans, which is the windows interface to the free
command-line program NFBTrans, to back-translate web braille documents, then
read them as you would read any other text.  You can download winTrans here:

http://www.blind-computing.com/braille/programs/winbt.exe

Dean

  _____