RE: ESPN the magazine online

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:09:13 -0800

Hello,

The link is as follows:

http://mag.espn.go.com/ActiveMagazine/getbook.asp?Path=ESP/2007/11/19&bookco
llection=ESPN_AM

You have to be a member to access the information though so since I don?t
know whether you subscribe to ESPN.com Insider, I can?t say how much if
anything you?ll be able to access to begin with. Flash in general give me
fits. As a side note, does anyone know how to better interact with flash or
is it one of those things that really just get in our way?

Oh, also, I?m using the IE 7, but things were the same in prior versions as
well.

Cristobal

  _____