Document Presentation in Eudora with JFW 7.1

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:32:18 +1100

Hello,
before I send a bug report I wish to confirm I am not missing something.

When I start to read messages in Eudora, the cursor starts well down the page. I can fix this by going to Insert V to adjust Jaws verbosity.
Then down to document presentation.
In Jaws 7 and 7.10 it is set to simple layout.
In 7.1 if I change it to screen layout the messages will read perfectly.
After changing the setting as I said to screen layout I then tab to close.
This setting will not save. This means every day I start Eudora I must go and change the document presentation option.

Am I missing something in the way I am saving the setting.

I have already submitted two bug reports, but don't wish to report something that is not broken!

Isn't it good to have the public beta again so we can report these issues before the release.

Thank you for any help.
Regards,
Max.