Re: Document Presentation in Eudora with JFW 7.1

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:53:16 +1100

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
However I am aware that is where you normally set options, but I can not find one that says document presentation.
I have looked in the config manager and checked I had the Eudora config loaded with no luck.
Max.
on 04:17 20/03/2006, David Grossoehme said:

Good morning: By using the incert v this only changing your settings for as long as you are in this application. In order to make your setting chang stay, you must go to the configuration manager and go to verbosity settings. If the transaction is taken here you won't have to go to incert v everytime your application is started. I hope this helps.
Your Friend
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Agent86b" <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>