Re: Diskkeeper lite

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 05:47:13 -0700

going to control panel to delete the temp files, deletes only half the temp
files piling up in your computer.
go to
www.google.com/ie
type in cleanup
the first choice should be
microsoft cleanup 3.14
this  utility tool, cleans out the other half of temp files piling up in
your computer
been using it for years, 98, xp,
and absolutely  love the  sound effect!!!
if running xp, defragg is no longer in system tools
go to my computer, enter
highlight the hard drive
you can bring up properties with,
alt enter,
two ways to read it,
insert and the letter b,
or
route jaws to pc,
 page up then insert down arrow
will read,

can also be used on floppy, or any file to see the size and properties
then,
you can tab to run disk clean up, which will clean some more temp files out,
then,
control tab to tools
where you can run scan disk for errors,
and then tab to disk defragg