Dictionary manager

  • From: "Flint Million (jfw)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:45:31 -0500 (CDT)

Does anyone have some ideas for use of the Dictioanry manager? I've found
that many words I'm trying to correct cannot be correctly represented in a
single word, thus requiring me to use two words. However, this makes
Eloquence read the word a little goofy (it makes it sound just like two
words, and messes up the syllable emphasis). Is there any way to, say,
input direct phonemes into the dictionary editor? This mostly happens with
unusual proper names. I've done this while reading ebooks on the computer
because it's nice to have names pronounced correctly, however, the
incorrect emphasis on syllables in the name defeats the purpose.

Flint